Centurion Surgery Centers, a Jax Spine company, play an integral role in meeting patient needs across the spectrum of care. Each surgery center has highly qualified clinical staff and partners with local expert physicians to offer an array of ambulatory surgical procedures. Our facilities are state-of-the-art, featuring the latest in medical technology and surgical advancements.
Preparing for Surgery
You will receive a call the night before with an arrival time for your procedure.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything after midnight before your procedure.
- Take any medications you normally take the morning of your procedure with a small sip of water unless directed to do otherwise.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy to remove/put on based on the type of surgery you are having.
- Leave all belongings at home, especially valuables and jewelry (including wedding rings).
- You must have someone else drive you home from your procedure and stay with you overnight.
- No driving or signing of legally binding documents for 24 hours following anesthesia.
You may receive additional instructions from your provider.
Insurance We Accept
The insurance providers we accept vary by location. Visit our location pages to see which insurance providers are accepted at your location.
If you are a physician interested in obtaining credentials at one of our centers,
please contact AliciaG@centurionsurgery.com.